Mystic ~ Inviting Mystery in with Fiery Enthusiasm
Mystic holds 'Inspiration' to invite mystery in with Fiery enthusiasm. Releases us from habitual repetition and patterns, clearing the mind of lower-vibration agendas and easing us into new energetic phases. This Myst motivates your heart to rise into action, asking us to reinvent ourselves through waves of sudden impulse.
GUIDING ATTRIBUTE ~ Inspiration
- Igniting an inspirational Growl of possibility through the Wildness of heart
- Asking us to listen to our Vital instincts and Tune into Cellular Records.
- Infuses ones’ fiery enthusiasm with passionate prowess and purposeful action
- Taking your dreams off the self-limiting leash, aligning with Destiny’s presence
- Hear the true messages found in the silence of gut-instinctual sensing
TOTEM ~ Lion
- Balance and sound judgment
- Inspiration through strength and wisdom
- Power and loyalty
SCENT ~ warm, spicy, woody scent activates productive centres of Strength and Purpose, while smooth floral notes of Chamomile and Neroli opens up the Lions Gate
We ❤️ Mystic in Autumn.... Autumn is a great time to 'detox' the house or body before the hibernation of winter. So when it starts to get cold, it's warming scents help buffer the chilly winds and keep us inspired during our clearing activities.
We ❤️ to take the Mystic Myst to public or private Rituals (esp. Lion's Gate) to open our energy body to receive the codes of creation during high energy gateways. These unique essence combinations serve us in meditation, sound healing journeys, yoga or sacred ceremonies.
❤️❤️❤️ Mystic Myst is an 'energetic match' to Manifest Essence
CHOOSE Mystic Myst + Manifest Essence AND WE WILL GIFT YOU WITH OUR 3rd Eye Chakra Ritual Guide TO SUPPORT THIS CHAKRA ACTIVATION ($15 Value)
Love, Wild Spring Water, Biodynamic Flower and Gemstone Essences, Organic Vodka, Organic Solubiliser (Coconut and Almond), Essential Oils, 24K Gold Ormus, Potentiated Crystals
Split Rock ~ Leonotis ~ Periwinkle ~ Dream Herb ~ Soaring Wings Rose ~ Blue Lily
Blue Lily ~ Nutmeg ~ Vetiver ~ Pepper ~ Ylang Ylang ~ Geranium Bourbon ~ Bergamot ~ Jasmine ~ Wild Orange