Rainbow Bridge ~ Artfully Expressing our Indigenous Identity
Rainbow Bridge expresses the romance found in beauty - this Myst playfully expresses the emotional and mental metamorphosis to be found in the journey towards maturity. Unleashing your artistic sensitivity and potential, releasing the dormant creative flair within. Let your imagination run through the creative wilderness and leveraging the vibration of transformation as a spiritual navigation tool.
GUIDING ATTRIBUTE ~ Creativity
- Artfully expressing your inner-most Self - painting beauty onto your Soul’s canvas
- Unleashing the Creation Codes of your unique identity
- Unveiling a galleria of talents that lay hidden and awaiting the trigger of emergence
- Bridging the distance between past and future, having no resistance to experiences
- Embracing the sensory space where consciousness has no gravity to weigh down the Spirit
- Radiating soulfulness through the prism of your vibrant iridescent vision
TOTEM ~ RAINBOW SERPENT
- Connection to the higher realms
- Symbol of secret knowledge
- Assertive power
SCENT ~ fresh and warm floral scents assist us to generate destiny dynamic design, while the sensual scent of coffee allows us to flow within the currents of possibilities
We ❤️ Rainbow Bridge Myst when we need inspiration in all our creative endeavours. It's great to meditate with for a few minutes before we begin on any new project.
We ❤️ it also when we go to any shamanic events.... it helps connect us to our ancestors and the sacredness of this ancient land.
❤️❤️❤️ Rainbow Bridge Myst is an 'energetic match' to Creativity Essence
CHOOSE Rainbow Bridge Myst + Creativity Essence AND WE WILL GIFT YOU WITH OUR Sacral Chakra Ritual Guide TO SUPPORT THIS CHAKRA ACTIVATION ($15 Value)
Love, Wild Spring Water, Biodynamic Flower and Gemstone Essences, Organic Vodka, Organic Solubiliser (Coconut and Almond), Essential Oils, 24K Gold Ormus, Potentiated Crystals
Red Lotus ~ Acacia ~ Snake Vine ~ Blue Lily
Ylang Ylang ~ Patchouli ~ Spruce ~ Sandalwood ~ Lavender ~ Oak Moss ~ Myrrh ~ Acacia Honey ~ Honey Suckle ~ Coffee